We all love a relaxing spa day, filled with pampering and beauty treatments. And with the right supplies, you can re-create a similar experience at home.
The trick is to engage all your senses, like you would experience at a real spa. From mood setting candles to exfoliating bath treatments, we've curated a list of our top 6 recommended, at-home spa day essentials (all eco-friendly and sustainable!)
Make sure to read through the end of this post, so you can find out how to win a free Highway Robery robe!
1) Bathrobe: A cozy bathrobe is a spa day essential to transport you from the tea lounge (kitchen), to your spa treatments (bathroom), to your private massage (if you can wrangle your significant other into it). Lucky for you, we sell these on our site :) All our robes are sustainably sourced and zero waste.
2) Aromatherapy Candles: Take a deep breath and unwind, with a Pure Plant Home aromatherapy candle. Made with coconut wax, and non-GMO.
3) Plants & botanicals: Decorating your designated 'spa room' with plants will help further convert your bathroom into a luxury oasis. If you live in Austin, Texas, we recommend locally owned Frond's Plant Shop.
4) Face Mask: Maybe you already have a go-to face mask that you know does wonders for your skin. In case you don't, we love the brand True Botanicals. It is eco-friendly (SAFE certified ingredients, non-GMO, gluten-free), as well as ethical (cruelty-free, vegan, sustainably made).
5) Hair Mask: We're partial to the hair care brand, Verb for several reasons. This mask is eco-friendly, cruelty-free and vegan, while the packaging is 100% recyclable. Did we mention they are also based in Austin, Texas?
6) Bath Bubbles: Muse Apothecary's Ritual Bubble bath gives you plenty of reasons to feel great. Not only does its lavender scent take relaxation to the next level, but you guessed it: It's also made from 100% sustainably sourced, organic botanicals, minerals, and whole essential oils.
Looking forward to your next at-home spa day? Get ready to upgrade your style and coziness game because we're running a contest to win a free robe! To enter, like our Instagram page @highway_robery, and sign up for our emails at the bottom of our homepage.